• If you need to reschedule with less than 12 hours notice, your deposit is considered forfeit and you will need to pay another to secure a new booking. (If you have exceptional circumstances please just let me know.)
• For cancellations made 12 hours or more before our booking, your deposit can be rolled over for another booking you reschedule within 1 month.
• Any cancellations for tours and FMTYs made within the 10 days prior to my departure date will result in the forfeiture of your deposit in order to compensate for accommodation and travel.
• Deposits are payable at the time when we have both agreed for a time/date of our booking. If you are unable or unwilling to pay a deposit immediately following our appointment discussion, I will be unable to hold your preferred time slot for you.
• Your deposit can be rolled over for another booking you make within 1 month.
• On the rare occasion I may need to cancel our session your deposit will be refunded in full or credited to a reschedule.
If I cancel due to feeling unsafe as a result of our interaction, your deposit is forfeited.
• If you have paid a deposit for a longer date, and wish to shorten it at the last minute, you are still obliged to pay the full fee to compensate me for the time we set aside that now cannot go to anyone else.
• ‘Last minute’ is defined as within 48 hours of a local booking, or within one week of a tour.